The Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal(TDSAT) was created in the year 2000 by the Central Government under the TRAI Act 1997(as amended) to adjudicate disputes and dispose of appeals with a view to protect the interests of service providers and consumers of Telecom Sector and to ensure prompt and orderly growth of the Telecom Sector.
It has been desired that TDSAT should have its own unique “LOGO” which reflects its identity and area of jurisdiction, which can be easily understood by the industry and public at large. The “LOGO” shall endeavor to communicate the ethos and excellence of the body in discharging its functions.
The designer of the finally selected “LOGO” will get a prize of Rs.50,000 (Rupees fifty thousand only) and would be required to give complete ownership rights of the design to TDSAT.
Terms and Conditions
- Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the logo and
how best it encapsulates its essence.
- An entry could be made by an Indian citizen or a team project.
- Logo should be submitted in PNG or PDF format only.
- Logo should be designed in colour. The designed logo shall be provided in both
CYMK and RGB formats.
- The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape.
- The last date for accepting entries is 30th June, 2019 at 11 P.M.
For any queries, contact
Mr. Robin Adaval,
Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal(TDSAT)
Ministry of Communication, Govt. of India
Email firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)