Submissions are invited for Logo Design Contest for Lok Samvaad by MyGov for the year 2021. The last date of submission is 20 November.
NICSI proposes to invite entries for Lok Samvaad logo through a Logo-designing Contest on MyGov platform which will be open to all Indian citizens.
National Informatics Centre Services Inc. (NICSI) was established in 1995 as a section-25 (now section 8 company under the Companies Act, 2013) company under National Informatics Centre, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India for providing and procuring IT solutions for multiple e-governance projects undertaken by NIC, MeitY, Government Ministries/Departments and PSUs etc.
About Lok Samvaad
Lok Samvaad is a micro blogging platform, developed jointly by NIC and NICSI, to promote networking of ideas, topics and thought leadership that provides a sense of empowerment to the common people as well as to the Government users. Lok Samvaad enables all concerned stakeholders to become a part of the conversation platform, extends the outreach of the Government in an unprecedented manner to serve the common man and encourage citizens’ participation to share their thoughts and ideas on day to day issues of local and national importance.
Lok Samvaad enables user engagement by virtue of which stakeholders are active participants rather than passive viewers. Registered users on Lok Samvaad platform can share important information and do multiple tasks such as:
- Reach a large number of people quickly through Posts and reposts
- Keep up-to-date with the latest news and developments, and share it with others instantly
- Reach new audiences
- Track and contribute to have discussions on events
- Seek feedback about their work and give feedback to others
- Track the work of other experts in their field
- Build relationships with experts and other followers
- Easily promote their research, for example by providing links to their blog stories, journal articles and news items etc.
Guideline for Entries
- Logo should be submitted in JPEG, PNG or PDF format only.
- All fonts should be converted to Outlines/Curves.
- If file contains spot colours or RGB colours, they will be converted to CMYK
- File should be high resolution – at least 300 pixels per inch at 100% size
- File should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%
- Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
- Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the Logo and how best it encapsulates its essence.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
The design should be submitted online on MyGov Portal before the stipulated deadline of 20-Nov-2021.
- First Prize – Rs. 25,000/-
- First Consolation Prize – Rs. 15,000/-
- Second Consolation Prize – Rs. 10,000/-
You may also be interested in: