Submissions are invited for Logo Design Contest for India’s Chairmanship of the SCO by MyGov for the year 2022. The last date of submission is 30 May.
Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) invites logo designs for forthcoming India’s Chairmanship of the SCO.
The basic theme of our Chairmanship is ‘Towards a SECURE SCO’. This was proposed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his address at the SCO Heads of State Summit in 2018. The acronym ‘SECURE’ includes ‘S’ for security for citizens; ‘E’ for economic development; ‘C’ for connectivity in the region; ‘U’ for unity; ‘R’ for respect of sovereignty and integrity, and; ‘E for environment protection.
Logo Design Criteria
- The logo should incorporate and prominently reflect the SCO logo; Click here for SCO Logo
- The title of the logo should capture that India is hosting its first-ever Chairmanship of SCO Council of Heads of States;
- The logo must be submitted in 2 language versions i.e in Hindi and in English
- The theme, ‘Towards a SECURE SCO’, may be used as an idea to create the logo;
- The logo may represent national symbols, architecture, India’s achievements etc. or reflect the rich cultural heritage of our nation.
- The logo design may include artistic expressions of colour combination/arrangements in the national tricolour.
Interested candidates can submit entries via this page.
The winner shall get Rs. 75,000/-. Three consolation prizes of Rs. 10,000/- each will be given on the recommendation of the Selection Committee. The prize money will be payable after the deduction of TDS.
Last date of submission is 30 May 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Logo Design Contest for India’s Chairmanship of the SCO.
You may also be interested in: