Registrations are open and invited from eligible participants for the Logo Design Contest for Heal By India (HBI) Portal.
About the Contest
The Heal by India (HBI) program by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) aims to provide a platform for Indian healthcare professionals to showcase their healthcare expertise around the globe by participating in the Heal by India initiative.
Bring developed by the MoHFW, the HBI platform will create an impact on the global branding of Indian healthcare professionals and their services by connecting them with the external stakeholders (Hospitals, Clinics, Medical institutes, Research organizations, NGOs, Embassies, Foreign Citizens etc.).
Heal by India will strengthen the accessibility of health services for the people in other parts of the world through a robust and holistic healthcare initiative by enhancing the visibility of Indian Healthcare professionals and their expertise.
Objectives of the Contest
Heal by India envisages the following specific objectives:
- To promote the visibility of the Indian healthcare professionals and their active participation in providing services globally
- To ensure international portability in the provision of healthcare services
- To build a bridge between the Indian healthcare professionals and the external stakeholders and promote aiding of the required healthcare services
- To ensure international utilization of the Healthcare Professional Registry (HPR) being built under Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) as a single source of truth
- To enhance the scope for the Indian healthcare professionals to showcase their healthcare expertise
- To support better management and quality of healthcare services at the international level
Guidelines for the Contest
- Should be in English or Hindi
- Should have the tagline “Heal by India”
- The detailed terms & conditions are available here.
Awards and Recognization
The winning entries shortlisted by the jury shall receive the below awards:
- Cash prize of Rs. 50,000/- as 1st prize
- Cash prize of Rs. 25,000/- as 1st consolation prize
- Cash prize of Rs. 10,000/- as 2nd consolation prize
- Participants should upload the logo in JPEG/ JPG/ PNG format only.
- The logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format. Participants should ensure that the original designs are submitted.
- Each entry should submit the detailed logic and explanation of rational and creative thoughts (not more than 100 words) on designed logo in a soft copy.
- Logo should be designed in a coloured format. The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 30cm*30cm in either portrait or landscape mode.
- The logo should be usable on the website/ social media such as Twitter/ Facebook, press releases and on printable such as stationery, signage, labels etc., magazines, commercials, holdings, standees, brochures, leaflets, pamphlets, souvenirs and other publicity and marketing material for promotion of Natural Farming program.
- The logo image should be in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI.
- Logo should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
- Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
- The logo design should not be imprinted or watermarked.
- All the entries received would be assessed for awards by a Selection Committee for the final evaluation.
- The entries will be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, and clarity in communicating the theme
- The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or any decision of the Selection Committee.
- Winner shall be required to provide the original open-source file of the designed logo.
- Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi only.
- The winner will be notified through email address that she/he has provided along with her/his submission.
- Prize money will be transferred to the winner only through electronic transfer as per the bank details submitted by the winner via email.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend the contest/ terms of reference or withdraw the contest at any time.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the contest through this link.
July 23, 2022