The Government of India will celebrate the 75th year of India’s independence in a grand manner at the national and international levels. Accordingly, the Government of India will release a suitable Logo to mark the momentous occasion.
The Ministry of Culture invites Citizens from all walks of life to design a logo to mark the 75th year of India’s independence.
- The Contest is open to all citizens of India only.
- The submission of entry is free and no qualifications are prescribed.
- The participant must upload the soft copy (in .jpg or .png format only) of their Logo design (in A3 Paper Size) on Contest page of MyGov Portal.
- The entries will be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well the theme is communicated.
- All entries to be submitted through creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode would not be considered for evaluation.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- One entrant shall submit only one entry. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be rejected.
The selected winner will be awarded the First prize of Rs. 10,000, Second prize Rs. 5000, Third prize Rs. 2500, and 5 consolation prizes of Rs. 1000 each.
The last date for submission is 21st March 2021.