Department of Environment Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of Bihar (DEFCC) as an Organization aims at celebrating Bihar’s diverse ecology and working towards conserving and sustainable usage of our natural resources.
The Department is organising the logo design contest. The logo should graphically convey the philosophy, Objective and roles of DEFCC as an environment conservationist organization and Bihar’s Culture’s co-dependence on nature for a sustainable lifestyle. The design will be officially used at various platforms to represent the department.
The competition is open to all Indian Citizens/Institutions residing within and outside India.
- All entries received within the due date will be evaluated by a Selection Committee which would be constituted by the DEFCC. The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and binding on all the contestants. Entries will be judge and selected on the basis of creativity, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the concept of DEFCC.
- The Logo design of the successful entry will be duly acknowledged in an appropriate way by the DEFCC. However, selected entries will be the intellectual property of the DEFCC and the designer will not have any right over it.
Awards & Accolades
- The winner will be awarded the Cash Prize of Rs. 50,000.
- A Certificate of appreciation will be given to the winner from Department of Environment Forest and Climate Change.
How to Submit
For submission visit here
- The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format.
- Designs submitted should not have imprint or watermark.
- The logo should preferably be designed in colours.
- Plagiarism of any nature is not allowed. Anyone found infringing upon others’ copyright would be disqualified from the contest.
Entries must be submitted by 31 July 2020