About the Contest
Atal Bhujal Yojana (Atal Jal) is a recently launched central sector scheme of Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti with World Bank assistance. It aims to facilitate the sustainable management of groundwater resources with community participation with the emphasis on demand management.
DoWR, RD & GR hereby invites creative designers, artists and innovators to participate in Logo designing contest for Atal Bhujal Yojana (Atal Jal). The theme of the contest will be “Atal Bhujal Yojana (ATAL JAL) with focus on Community-led Ground Water Management”. It is being launched with the objective of promoting and publicising the scheme among the public and to raise awareness on water conservation. The logo will also reflect the importance of community participation in the implementation of the scheme.
- The Contest is open to all citizens of India only.
- The submission of entry is free and no qualifications are prescribed.
- The prize money is Rs. 1,00,000/- for the best entry.
- The winner will be notified through an email address that he/ she provides along with his/ her submission. The MyGov portal shall also display the name of winner.
- The participant must upload the soft copy (in .jpg or .png format only) of their Logo design (in A3 Paper Size) on Contest page of MyGov Portal.
- The entries will be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme.
- Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the Logo and how best it encapsulates the essence of Atal Bhujal Yojana.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can send their entries through this link.
June 3, 2020
For further details, click here.