Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Bureau of India (PMBI) invites entries for Logo Design Competition for the year 2021. The last date of submission is 22 January 2021.
Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI) is a society, set up under the administrative control of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India.
BPPI is the implementing agency of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP), a noble mission launched by the Government of India for providing quality generic medicines at affordable prices to citizens of India through dedicated outlets known as Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendra (PMBJK).
Recently, Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Government of India has changed the name of BPPI to Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Bureau of India (PMBI). BPPI is in the process to develop the logo for PMBI by inviting entries through an open Contest.
- The design of the logo should reflect creativity, uniqueness and vibrancy.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a brief description of the concept behind the design of the logo and how does it communicate the essence of the Instant Messaging System.
- The logo should be usable on the letterhead, website/mobile app/social media such as Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and on Magazines, Commercial Hoardings/Standees, Brochures, Leaflets and Pamphlets, Souvenirs and other Publicity and Marketing materials.
- The logo shall be in PSD, JPEG, PNG or PDF format only.
- The logo may contain words/phrases in English or Hindi.
- All the entries received by BPPI would be assessed for awards by Screening Committee for an initial evaluation. After such screening, all approved entries would be assessed by a Selection Committee for final evaluation.
- Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the essence and objective of BPPI.
- The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or any decision of Selection Committee.
- BPPI shall not use the disqualified entries for any purpose and BPPI shall have no intellectual rights over the same.
- Any legal proceedings arising out of the contest/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of state of Delhi.
Interested candidates can log in to register via this page.
The best entry for Logo will be awarded a cash prize of Rs.10,000/-.
The last date for submission is 22.01.2021.