NIUA intends to run a logo design competition for the National Urban Digital Mission (NUDM). The logo will be used as a medium of representation on the platform and any outreach (online/printed) material.
The National Urban Digital Mission by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs is anchored by the NIUA at the Centre for Digital Governance. Created with a vision to improve service delivery, build accountability and transform governance, CDG works with stakeholders across the quadruple helix to facilitate collaborations among diverse skill sets and accelerate adoption of digital urban governance. The approach is centred on anchoring support in a manner that is responsive and customized to specific needs of each city or town.
The initial entry shall be submitted in JPEG and PDF format only.
- The Logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition will be required to submit the final logo in vector format (EPS/AI).
- The logo may contain words/phrases in English/Hindi.
- Logo should be designed in color. The designed logo shall be provided in both CMYK and RGB formats. The size of the logo may vary from either portrait or landscape.
- The Logo should be usable on the website / social media such as Twitter / Facebook and on printed materials such as black and white press releases, stationary and signage, labels, etc.
- All fonts should be converted to outlines and should not violate copyrights.
- File should be of high resolution – at least 1000 pixels per inch at 100% size.
- File should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
- Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
Interested candidates can login via this page.
Last date of submission: 30th March 2021
The prize money for the logo design contest has been set as Rs. 15,000/- with only first prize.
Email id: cdg-contact[at]niua.org
Phone No: 011-24617769 (Ext. 223)