Entries are invited for the Logo Design Competition For National Centre for Drinking Water, Sanitation and Quality.
About the Competition
The National Centre for Drinking Water, Sanitation and Quality (NCDWSQ) is being set up as an autonomous Institution of the Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation (DDWS), Ministry of Jal Shakti, Government of India. Establishing this Centre is a step towards fulfilling Government’s commitment to improve ‘quality of life’ and bring ‘ease of living’ to rural communities by ensuring safe drinking water and sanitation facilities on a regular and long-term basis.
Further, the Centre is to provide inputs for policy making, on request, to both Union Government and State Governments, and also to other countries and cater to emerging needs of both rural and urban areas in India.
Objectives of the Centre (Proposed)
- Provide policy advice and technical guidance;
- Generate knowledge through cutting-edge research & demonstrate through pilot projects;
- Create state-of-the-art R&D laboratory infrastructure for evaluating the impact of emerging treatment technologies;
- Promote academic growth through customized academic programmes including doctoral and post-doctoral studies;
- Explore collaboration and build partnerships with sector organizations for innovative & long-term interventions;
- Partnership with world-class organization; and
- Create IT infrastructure for public health engineers/ water quality professionals to enable the use of AI/ ML/ VR
National Jal Jeevan Mission, DDWS hereby invites creative designers, artists and innovators to participate in Logo designing contest for ‘National Centre for Drinking Water, Sanitation and Quality’.
Some elements that may be useful in designing logo are water (not necessarily tap), and knowledge. The Centre will play a key role in building capacities of engineers across the country and furthering the goal of Jal Jeevan Mission.
The Contest is open to all citizens of India only.
The prize money is Rs. 50,000/- for the best entry and Rs. 30,000/- for the first runner up.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
Jan 31, 2021
For more details, click the link below.