Citizens are hereby invited to design logo for ‘Shivamogga Smart City’, capturing the essence of the city and its envisaged future. The logo should reflect the city’s smart vision, which is “Shivamogga – ‘Gateway to Malnad’ transforms into a leading “Eco-tourism destination” through green urbanism”.
For more details about the vision and objectives kindly visit our website www.shivamoggasmartcity.in. You can also download the smart city proposal document from the repository on our website.
Terms and Conditions:
• A description of the logo (max. 100 words) should be attached with each submission
• The Contest is open to individuals, teams, and organizations restricted to Indian nationals
• All entries must be uploaded to creative corner link of www.mygov.in or the hard and soft copy will be sent/mailed to Shivamogga Smart City Ltd. (SSCL) office.
• The best design of logo would be the intellectual property of SSCL and will be used for promotional and display purposes.
• The logo should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
• Participant is required to ensure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated since SSCL would be using this for further communication.
• The accepted format is JPEG/ JPG/ PNG/ SVG only
• Languages – The submission will be accepted in English or Kannada language.
• SSCL would be responsible for evaluation and assessment.
• The decision of the SSCL would be final.
• If any legal proceedings arise, this shall be subject to the local jurisdiction of Shivamogga.
• First prize – Rs.10,000/-
• Second prize – Rs.5,000/-
• Third prize – Rs.2,000/-
Last date of submission is 20th August, 2017.