Logo Contest for Constitution Day & Fundamental Duties Campaign [Prizes worth Rs. 25K]: Submit by Nov 12
Constitution Day, also known as Samvidhan Divas, is celebrated every year on 26th November to commemorate the adoption of the Constitution of India and to honour and pay tribute to the invaluable contribution of Babasaheb Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar and other founding fathers of the Constitution.
Commemorating the 70th anniversary of the adoption of the Constitution of India, this year on 26th November, 2019, the Government of India proposes to launch a campaign focusing on creating awareness on the Fundamental Duties throughout the country. This campaign will culminate on 14th April 2020, Babasaheb Ambedkar’s Birth Anniversary, which is celebrated as Samrasta Diwas.
The prizes for the logo contest are:
- 1st Prize: Rs. 15,000
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 10,000
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 5,000
Terms and Conditions
- The Competition is open to all citizens of India only.
- Logo should be submitted in JPEG, PNG or PDF format only.
- The Logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the competition shall
be required to submit the design in open file format (EPS/CDR/PSD/AI/SVG).
- All fonts should be converted to outlines.
- File should be high resolution – at least 300 pixels per inch at 100% size.
For the complete terms and conditions, click here.
For any queries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further information, visit the page here.
About the Author