Submissions are invited for Logo and Slogan/Tagline Contest for International Year of Millets 2023 by MyGov. The last date of submission is 17 September.
Millets are collective group of small-seeded annual grasses that are grown as grain crops, primarily on marginal land in dry areas of temperate, sub tropical and tropical regions. Climate Resilient Millets grown in 131 countries. Ancient food grains first plants domesticated for food – Earliest evidence found in Indus civilization dates back to 3000 BC. Millets traditional food for 59 crore people in Asia & Africa.
Millets are coarse grains and a repository of protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals. They include sorghum (Jowar), pearl millet (Bajra), finger millet (Ragi/Mandua) and small millets viz; little millet (Kutki), kodo millet (Kodo), barnyard millet (Sawa/Jhangora), foxtail millet (Kangni/Kakun), proso millet (Cheena) all together comes under Millets which is now called as ‘Nutri-Cereals’ due to their high nutritive value.
- The participant should submit a high-resolution (600 dpi) image of logo in JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF formats only.
- Each participant must submit a brief description (maximum 100 words) of the logo along with the image (i.e. Explanation of the logo, symbol, colour etc.)
- The logo should be distinctive and scalable. It should be useable in large hoardings and small merchandise and should be appropriate for any web device and any kind of print material.
- The logo can be of multi-colour but should also be reproducible in monochrome.
- Winner shall be required to provide the original open-source file of the designed logo.
- The Name and Slogan/Tagline should be usable on the website / mobile app / social media such as Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and on Magazines, Commercial Hoardings / Standees, Brochures, Leaflets and Pamphlets, Souvenirs and other Publicity and Marketing materials.
Interested candidates can submit entries via this page.
The winning entry will be awarded cash/cheque prizes for each category (1st, 2nd and 3rd prize each for Logo and Slogan/Tagline)
- Logo: Rs. 50,000 (1st), Rs. 25,000 (2nd), Rs. 10,000 (3rd)
- Slogan/Tagline: Rs. 50,000 (1st), Rs. 25,000 (2nd), Rs. 10,000 (3rd)
Click here to view the official notification of Logo and Slogan/Tagline Contest for International Year of Millets 2023 by MyGov.
You may also be interested in: