Noticebard brings to you, a consolidate Internships and Scholarship post published today on the website. Check out Important internships and scholarship open for this month here:
Charpak Exchange Scholarship Program 2021
Applications are now invited for the Charpak Exchange Scholarship Program 2021 for Indian Students.
The program is designed for Indian students from all fields and streams of study, enrolled in an Indian institution at the Bachelors or Master’s degree level, who wish to undertake an exchange semester program (for a period of one to four months).
- Eligibility: The applicant must be: An Indian national residing in India.Not more than 30 years old (maximum at the time of application). Be currently enrolled in an Indian institution of higher learning that has a tie-up with the French institution where the applicant will pursue an exchange semester. Please note that it is mandatory. The final semester project and laboratory research in a partner institute in France is not applicable.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The last date to apply is May 9, 2021.
- Monthly Stipend: Monthly stipend of 700 euros
Internship Program 2021 at IIIT Naya Raipur [With Stipend]: Apply by Apr 15
Applications are now invited for the Outreach Internship Program 2021 at the International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Naya Raipur.
Outreach Internship Programme (OIP) is one of the research initiatives of IIIT Naya Raipur, to bring students from prominent institutions across the country right here to our campus. The institute has been organizing this program since 2017. Many students who participated in the previous program, have got benefited through this program, which is evident by papers published by them.
- Eligibility: Students from other reputed institutes pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree are eligible to do an internship in IIIT-NR under any faculty member. The candidate must be from CSE, IT, ECE, ETE, EE, EEE, EI, Mathematics, Physics, Management, and related background. The candidate must be completing the 6th semester (3rd year).
- Duration: An intern has to work in offline mode for 6 to 8 weeks to receive a stipend from the funded internships along with a certificate. In case of an online internship, a stipend will not be provided but a certificate will be issued. Students may join earlier/ later as per their academic calendar but the duration should be at least 6 weeks.
- Application: To apply online, click here.
- The last date to apply is April 15, 2021.
Global Korea Scholarship 2021
The Ministry of Education invites applications from Indian nationals for the 2021 Global Korea Scholarship which is being offered by the National Institute for International Education (NIIED) of the Government of the Republic of Korea.
Global Korea Scholarship is designed to provide international students with opportunities to study at higher educational institutions in Korea at graduate-level degrees, which will enhance international education exchange and deepen mutual friendship between Korea and participating countries.
- Eligibility: Must be under 40 years of age (born after 1 September 1981). Academic professors who are under 45 years of age as of 1 September 2021 (born after 1 September 1976) are also eligible to apply. Master’s Program Applicants: Must hold or must be expected to hold a Bachelor’s Degree or a level of education equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor’s degree by August 31st 2021. Doctoral Program Applicants: Must hold a Master’s degree or must be expected to hold a Master’s degree or a level of education equivalent to or higher than a Master’s Degree by 31 August 2021.
- Applicants are required to apply online on the Ministry’s application portal here.
- Application deadline: March 19, 2021
Internship Opportunity (Economic Affairs) at United Nations, New Delhi [21 Posts]: Apply by Sep 30
The intern will work with the designated staff of the Asian and Pacific Centre for Transfer of Technology (APCTT) in the implementation of the Centre’s substantive work programme.
- Eligibility: To qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, applicants must meet one of the following requirements: be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent); or have graduated with a university degree (as defined above) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
- Duration: The internship at the Asian and Pacific Centre for Transfer of Technology is for a minimum of two months with an opportunity to extend it for not more than six months, if required by APCTT.
- Application: A completed online application (Cover Note and Personal History Profile) is required. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
SMTIPL Girls in Technology Scholarship Program 2021
This scholarship program is designed for helping girl students who cannot afford quality education due to the high fees structure. SMTIPL Girls scholarships would encourage them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities. This scholarship would not be applicable for Sandvik Materials Technology Pvt Ltd employees and their children.
- Eligibility: Minimum 50% in Class 12, Minimum 50% in Diploma.
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
- Application deadline: March 31, 2021
Internship Opportunity (Research Assistant) at NIUA, New Delhi [2 Posts, 3-6 Months]: Apply by May 31
NIUA invites applications for Internship posts (Research Assistant) for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is 31 May 2021.
- Eligibility: Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Electrical and Communication Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Urban Planning, Architecture, Economics, Development Studies or other closely related fields. Should be a fresher/ recent graduate with 0-2 years of work experience. Preferably, provide a dossier of relevant work experience by way of URLs, etc.
- Stipend: Basis your qualifications and skill-sets, a consolidated amount up to₹ 15,000 per month, inclusive of local transport allowance and all taxes. In case an intern leaves before completion of the contract period or without handing over all work assigned by the team leader, he/she will not receive any work certificate.
- Last Date to Apply: Monday, 31 May 2021.
For more opportunities, go through Noticebard.com now.