Noticebard.com is filled with amazing educational opportunities today, like AICTE Internship, Homepage design contest, World Media Fellowship much more. Find out all the important opportunities of today, listed here:
One World Media Fellowship 2021 for Aspiring Filmmakers and Journalists [Grants Amount Upto Rs. 1 L]: Apply by April 7
One World Media Fellowship is aimed at aspiring journalists and filmmakers who seek to make a career out of reporting on stories from the global south.
Working in film, print, audio or multimedia, our Fellows’ projects bring together integrity and creativity to present underreported stories that break down stereotypes and build cross-cultural connections. They guide filmmakers and journalists on a single project, and provide a supportive network of mentors and peers through the production and completion of their project.
- Eligibility: One World Media Fellows are aspiring filmmakers and journalists ready to take the next leap in their career reporting from the global south. Looking for their first director role or solo investigation, our Fellows experiment and learn in a supportive environment.
- Important date: Extended deadline: Weds, 7 April 2021
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
- Amount: £1,000 production grant
Homepage Design Contest For Passport Seva Programme by Govt of India [Prize Worth Rs. 25k]: Submit by Mar 21
PSP Division, Ministry of External Affairs proposes to endow new ‘Homepage Design’ to the existing Passport Seva Programme website www.passportindia.gov.in by inviting entries through an open Contest on MyGov www.mygov.in platform of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY).
- Application: Interested candidates can login via this page.
- Important date: The last date for submission is 21.03.2021
- Prize: cash prize of Rs. 25,000
AICTE- CISCO Cyber Security Virtual Internship [2 Months; 20,000 Positions]: Apply by March 31
As an ongoing effort to set skilling as a national priority and transform India into a digital talent hub, CISCO, AICTE, and NASSCOM FutureSkills PRIME are launching a virtual internship program to provide 20,000 virtual internships in cybersecurity through Cisco Networking Academy program. This unique collaboration between industry and the government will help build a pool of skilled talent significant for future jobs relevant in the industry.
- No. of Openings: 20,000
- Eligibility: Only those candidates can apply who: are from B.Tech. / B.E. and specialisation from Any are available for duration of 2 Months have relevant skills and interests.
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Swedish Institute Management Programme Asia 2021 [Funding Available]: Apply by March 31
The international leadership programme Swedish Institute Management Programme (SIMP) offers you proven tools and knowledge from experts to put sustainability at the heart of your strategy and take your leadership to the next level. The programme is based on Sweden’s prominent position in innovation and sustainable business – and its connection to the global economy.
- Eligibility: You must be a citizen and resident of China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand or Vietnam. Your organisation or business should be locally owned and based in one of the SIMP countries. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a track record of making things happen.
- Duration: The programme runs online between May – November 2021 with a follow–up session in February 2022.
- Create your application online in the application portal. Filling in the application form online takes about 60 min or more and there is no session saving possibility.
For more details, visit Noticebard.com.