Review of Socio-Economic Perspectives (ISSN: 2149-9276, e-ISSN:2547-9385), invites the social sciences and interdisciplinary included thematic studies and presentations to the RSEP International Multidisciplinary Conference, which will be organized on 01-03 February, 2018 in Lisbon, Portugal.
The participants can make their submission under the titles below:
- Business & Economics
- Teaching & Education
- Social Sciences & Humanities
- Technology & Science
- Health & Welfare
Paper submission and guidelines:
The papers submitted are subjected to double-blind peer review process. The process is generally completed within one week.
Papers should be submitted to :
Click here for detailed guidelines.
Registration fess and conditions:
|Early Registration Fee (Per Participant)||265 EUR|
|Registration Fee (Per Participant)||365 EUR|
|Additional Paper (Per Participant)||200 EUR|
|Listener (Per Participant)||265 EUR|
The participant(s) can remit the payment to IBAN below and send the bank receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com e-mail addresses with explanation.
Also the participant(s) can use SWIFT international payment network.
- Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received.
- Registration fee cannot be refund if you do not participate to the conference. But the paper will be published in conference proceedings with ISBN.
- Registration fee cannot be transferred to another conference.
- Registration fee does not include accommodation and transportation.
- Attending only participants and attending co-authors also pay the registration fee.
- Registration fee does not include lunch and other personal expenditures at bus tour program.
The fee includes:
- Participation to the conference
- Conference accessories
- Conference program booklet
- Publication of an accepted paper in the online conference proceedings
- Lunch, coffee breaks
Click here for banking details.
|Deadline of Abstract Submission||5 January, 2018|
|Deadline of Registration and Payment||8 January, 2018|
|Deadline of Early Registration and Payment||1 December, 2017|
|Deadline of Full Paper Submission||5 January, 2018|
Nova School of Business and Economics
Campus de Campolide 1099-032, Lisbon, PORTUGAL
|Telephone||:||+90 530 039 93 93|
|Fax||:||+90 312 219 54 99|
Click here for official notification.
About the Author