Lions Clubs International is the largest service organization in the world with presence in 210 countries and membership strength of more than 1.4 million people. We are mainly involved in providing service to the have not section of the society by providing relief and solace to them and by standing by them in their hour of need. We also provide leadership opportunities to its members and help them become a better individual and serve the society.
Lions Club of Kolkata Rabindra Sarovar, Lions Clubs International, District 322B2 presents ‘Dare to Debate’ on 11th November 2017, to celebrate 100 years of Lions Clubs International.
This program is powered by Turnstone Global.
11th November 2017
iLEAD College Campus, 113J, Matheswartala Road, Tangra, Kolkata, West Bengal 700046
- The participants must be currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University/College .
- In one team, not more than two participants are allowed.
- A team comprising two students from different universities/colleges is eligible to participate in the competition.
- For each participant: 100/- .
- Only one team is allowed to represent one institution.
- Cross College Participation is allowed.
To register one must fill up the form available here.
5. Last date for registration: 8th November 2017.
For the participants except from Kolkata accommodation may be arranged as per needs, with extra payment for it.
Contact Details of Co-ordinators :
1. Saheli Chakraborty : 9874390885
2. Titas Ghosh Chaudhury : 8697534902
You can send us your query at : “firstname.lastname@example.org”