About the Course
Edureka’s Linux Administration Certification training is designed to shape you as a Linux professional & help you to run applications, perform desired functions on your system and networks, create a network configuration, and maintain security administration.
Edureka’s Linux Administration Certification Training is designed to help you become a Linux Admin Expert. During this course, our expert Linux Admin instructors will help you:
- Installation and Initialisation
- Package management & Process monitoring
- Services, Utilities, Important Files and Directories
- System services
- User Administration
- File System Security and Management
- Advanced File System Management
- Server Configurations
- Shell Scripting and Kerberos
- Configuring SMB Service, SMTP service and Virtualization
- Advanced Security and Networking Concepts
- Database Configuration
- IPv6 configuration, Kickstart Installation
Linux is everywhere. In your daily life, you are communicating with Linux servers, major internet sites such as Facebook and Google are using Linux servers. In addition, most modern televisions and Android mobiles run on Linux. At the root of it, Linux is free software used to control desktop, laptop, supercomputers, mobile devices, networking equipment, airplanes and automobiles and so on. With Linux knowledge and an inexpensive computer you can create tiny gadgets at home, making it a widely acclaimed weapon in your skills’ armour.
Who can Apply?
This course can be taken by any professional who wants to be a Linux Administrator or wants to learn Linux.
Batch Start Date: Jan 11, 2020
Timings: 08:30 PM to 11:30 PM (IST)