The National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research Centre is looking for fresh post-graduates in Library & Information Science for the appointment of Library Trainees on a Contract basis and hence invites applications for the same.
The selected candidates shall be offered consolidated salary and the contract will be initially for a period of one (1) year with three (3) months probation.
National Centre for Biological Sciences in Bangalore, Karnataka, is a research center specializing in biological research. It is a part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research under the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India.
Library Trainees (02)
- Masters Degree in Library & Information Science from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate.
- The candidates should not be of more than 28 years of age as of January 1, 2020.
Rs. 15,000/- per month
How to Apply?
- To apply online for the posts, click here.
- The selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
- The candidates should be willing to work in shifts.
- Candidates will be contacted and interviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Please note that candidates who have not been selected for an interview will not be contacted.
- The last date to apply is May 31, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Research Assistant in Genomics at Tata Medical Center, Kolkata: Apply by Jun 4.