Applications are invited for Library Trainees at IIT Mandi for the year 2022. Walk-in-Interview is scheduled for 10 March.
Walk-In Interview for the position of Library Trainee (purely temporary) at IIT Mandi.
- Essential Qualification Master of Library and Information Science (M. Lib. Inf. Sc.) from an affiliated university/ institute with at least 60% marks or equivalent, obtained after graduation.
- Desirable Qualification and Experience: Knowledge of Computer Applications, Library Management Software
- Age Limit: 25 years as on last date of application (five years relaxed for SC, ST & Three years for OBC and Differently abled candidates).
All the works associated with the library. The candidate is also expected to work during odd hours.
- Date of Interview 10th March 2022
- Venue Central Library, IIT Mandi, Kamand, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh
- Reporting Time 9:30 AM
All eligible candidates are required to bring filled Application form alongwith recent passport size photograph affixed on it. All originals documents and a set of self-attested copy of marksheets, copy of caste certificates belonging to category is to be produced at the time of interview.
Rs.15,000 per month.
You may also be interested in: