The Raman Research Institute is a premier autonomous institute engaged in research in basic sciences. It is funded by the Government of India. The Raman Research Institute, Bengaluru is inviting application for the post of “Library Trainee” on a temporary basis. Candidates interested in acquiring hands-on exposure to new paradigms in the profession may apply.
The candidate must have an MLISc degree with an excellent academic record with a minimum of 70% in both Bachelors and Masters degree. He/she must demonstrate good English communication skills.
Candidates with working knowledge and experience in the usage of computers, and with experience in library and information services will be preferred.
Duration and Nature of Post
The position is temporary for a period of 6 months and likely to be extended up to 2 years after a performance review.
- Rs. 20,000 per month in the first year
- Rs. 21,000 per month in the second year
Upper Age Limit
The upper age limit is 30 years as on the last date for closing of applications.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt., of India rules for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories.
- The institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for test/ interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of relevant qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Candidate should be self-driven, motivated and have leadership skills.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for a written test/interview at the Raman Research Institute. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interviews.
- Mere fulfilling the essential and desired qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview.
How to Apply?
Applications can be sent to the, Librarian, RAMAN RESEARCH INSTITUTE, C. V. RAMAN AVENUE, SADASHIVANAGAR, BANGALORE – 560080 by email to email@example.com
(1) Name of the applicant; (2) Date of Birth; (3) Nationality; (4) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC; (5) Permanent Address; (6) Address for correspondence (please provide your mobile number and email-id; (7) Qualifications starting from SSC/X Std. upwards; (8) Experience with details of organization, post held, duration of service, and emoluments drawn
March 24, 2021
For more details, click the link below.