Applications are invited for Library Trainee at IIM Udaipur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 6 May.
The library requires one Trainee for its Library on purely temporary basis.
Essential Qualification: Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc) from a recognized Institution/University with First Class. The candidates who have undergone training at some other institutes in the year 2021 may also apply.
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to perform calculations involving basic arithmetic functions with MS Excel
- Knowledge of DDC and MARC II
- Tact and courtesy in dealing with the library users
Age Limit: 25 years (as on the last date of application)
The term of appointment will be purely on a temporary basis for 6 months, by performance it may be extended further for maximum 6 months.
- Accessioning, Classification and cataloguing of resources using standard rules
- Check-in/Check-out of resources
- Technical processing (Pasting Labels, RFID tags, Stamping etc.)
- Arranging books and periodicals on the racks and help to users in finding the books
Eligible and interested candidates may please apply online for the above mentioned post latest by 6th May 2022.
Stipend: Rs. 20,000/- per month.
You may also be interested in: