Applications are invited for Library Professional Trainees at IIT Ropar for the year 2022. Walk-in-Interview is scheduled for 17 March.
The Library of Indian Institute of Technology Ropar requires dynamic, tech-savvy, and committed fresh Post Graduates in Library & Information Science from recognized Indian universities to serve as Library Professional Trainees purely on a temporary basis for one year.
- Essential Qualification: Masters in Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc) or equivalent with First Class.
- Desirable Experience: Knowledge of computers, IT Applications in Libraries, Library Management System.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 26 years as on the date of walk-in-interview. Relaxation for different categories will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
Learn while work on different functions & services of the libraries of Transit and Main Campuses. The selected candidates will work from Monday- Saturday (six days a week) and be ready to work in different shifts, weekends and holidays on rotation basis.
Consolidated stipend of Rs. 20,000/- per month.
One year from date of Joining.
The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/ experience exact skill set as mentioned should report for written test, trade/practical test & Interview at above venue.
Please bring the formal application in prescribed format (available on institute website) along with Bio-data having complete information regarding educational qualification indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience etc. and a recent passport size photograph, along with Original and Self attested photocopies of certificates (academic & professional).
- Date: 17/03/2022 (Thursday)
- Time: 09:30 AM
- Venue: Reception, S. Ramanujan Block, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Rupnagar-140001 (Punjab)
You may also be interested in: