About the Scholarship
The One Young World (OYW) invites applications for the Lenovo Smarter Technology for All One Young World Scholarship 2019.
Lenovo will support one young innovator to participate in the One Young World Summit 2019 held in London from 22 – 25 October. The successful scholar will join 2,000+ fellow young leaders from 190+ countries for four transformative days of speeches, panels, networking, and workshops.
The scholarship recipient will also have the opportunity to apply to give a keynote speech, sharing a platform with world leaders with the world’s media in attendance.
The objective of the scholarship is to support a young leader who is helping to provide better access to STEM education and technology to underserved groups, or someone who is leveraging the use of technology to make a tangible impact in their community, country or world at large.
- Candidates must be aged 18 – 30 years.
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The applicants will be shortlisted based on the following criteria:
- evidenced delivery of social impact.
- demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- track record of generating impactful and innovative results.
What does the Scholarship provide?
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom.
- The cost of travel to and from London (economy flights only).
- Hotel accommodation in a single room from 22-25 October inclusive.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, during these days.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship click here.
Application deadline: 20 May.
Summit Dates: 22 to 25 October.
Phone: +44 (0)20 3691 8066.