Applications are invited for Lecturer Position (Dept of Mathematics) at IIIT Delhi for the year 2022. The last date of application is 11 April.
The Department of Mathematics at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIIT-Delhi) is looking to hire two lecturers for the term beginning July-Aug 2022.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Ph.D. in the relevant discipline from a premier institution with good academic record throughout.
- The candidate must possess strong communication skills.
- Should have some teaching experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates having a good track record of teaching at the undergraduate level (as indicated by student feedback).
- Research experience in the relevant field of specialization will be an added advantage.
- The selected candidate in each area is expected to deliver two courses per semester in subjects specific to the discipline.
- The candidate is required to have proficiency in teaching one or more of the following courses: Linear Algebra, Probability and Statistics, ODE/PDE, Multivariate Calculus, Real Analysis, Abstract Algebra.
- Any other responsibility assigned on an ad-hoc basis by the Head of the Mathematics Department and/or the Director of the Institute.
- The lecturer will report to the Head of the Mathematics Department.
The compensation will be approximately Rs.1 Lac per month which will be proportionate in case of a part-time appointment.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page along with (1) Cover Letter (2) Resume and (3) Teaching Statement.
The position is contractual on a purely ad-hoc basis for a maximum of up to three (03) years and will be subject to semester – wise evaluation of teaching.
Deadline for submitting the application is 11th April 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Click here to view the official notification of Lecturer Position (Dept of Mathematics) at IIIT Delhi.
You may also be interested in:
- Project Post-Doctoral Fellow Under DBT Funded Project at IIT Kanpur [2 Positions]: Apply by March 31