The National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Divyangjan), an autonomous body under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment invites applications for the post of Lecturer (Physiotherapy).
- Masters in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institute
- Minimum 3 years of experience of teaching/ research in the field of Rehabilitation
- Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs.500/- drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIEPID should be submitted along with the application.
- No fee is prescribed for Women/PH/category.
- The candidate should clearly mention their name & post applied for on the back side of DD. The applications not accompanied by the required DD or the applications that are received without specifying the post applied for, will not be considered.
How to Apply?
- The filled-in applications, in the prescribed format, along with the self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability etc., should reach the Director, NIEPID, Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad 500 009 latest by 22.02.2021. Applications received late/incomplete or not in the prescribed format will not be considered. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as Application for the post of ‘ ________________________________’. Also, the post applied for should be clearly mentioned in the application form in the space provided and should also clearly indicate the Institute/Centre for which application is being submitted. Applications that are received without such indication are liable to be rejected.
General Terms and Conditions
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicants serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings /Autonomous Bodies must send their application THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL.
- The pay and allowances etc. are admissible as per rules of the Institute.
- The post is to be filled on direct recruitment basis as per the rules.
- The selection procedure will be as per NIEPID norms.
Feb 22, 2021
For more details, click the link below.