Centre for Constitutional Law and Governance, Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) invites you for an online lecture on the topic “Implications of the Fall of the National Government of Afghanistan” to be delivered by Prof. (Dr.) Manish, Dean, School of International Studies, Central University of Gujarat, Gandhinagar.
About the Lecture
- Date: 6 September 2021 || Monday
- Time: 03:00 PM
- Platform: Cisco WebEx
About the Speaker
- Prof. (Dr.) Manish is currently the Dean of the School of International Studies, the Chairperson of the Centre of International Politics and Professor at the Centre for International Politics, School of International Studies, Central University of Gujarat, Gandhinagar.
- He has earlier served as a Fellow (2001-2005) at the prestigious New Delhi-based defence think tank, the Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses and also as an Officer on Special Duty (2005- 2012) in the Government of India.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the lecture through this link.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Yuvraj (+91 77838 59760), Akanksha (+91 89577 17486)