IIM Kozhikode is organizing the 25th edition of the Leading Schools Workshop: Decoding Education 4.0 during May 19-21 for teachers.
About the Program:
The Leading School workshops have been designed specifically for school teachers and educational leaders to optimize effective leadership skills. It aims to inspire the holistic development of students.
This workshop will provide the foundation for nurturing schools as sustainable institutions of learning in a technology-driven knowledge age.
Who should participate?
- Teachers who have demonstrated excellence; principals and education managers of schools; organizations working with schools as part of their social responsibility may nominate participants.
- Owners & promoters of new age schools and Government servants in the field of Education may also apply.
- Information, knowledge, and wisdom in a data distracted world.
- The future: Artificial Intelligence and mindset shifts for the new world.
- The flow of curiosity: The lifeline of learning.
- Moments of truth: Crucible experiences from the school world.
- Innovative learning strategies.
- Happy schools: The human world in institutions.
- Four commitments: The way forward.
- Problem-solving and feedforward exercises.
- Crafting a leadership model: The power of stories.
- Learning reflective practices.
- Non-Resident participant: Rs. 3540.
- Resident participant (Twin Sharing): Rs. 5790.
- Resident participant (Single Occupancy): Rs. 8580.
Click here to apply.
IIM Kozhikode will provide a certificate of participation.
Call: +91 9408304938