Leadership Summit 2020 at IIM Jammu [Feb 7-8]: Register by Jan 31
The Leadership Summit is an important marquee event at Indian Institute of Management Jammu that resonates with IIM Jammu’s vision of developing leadership and entrepreneurship. The idea is to bring together visionaries from industry and government to offer valuable ideas to support the economic growth of the country through industrial transformation.
The theme for this year is “Innovation, Growth and Diversity” – with a vision to seek answers pertinent to the Indian Economy which aspires to be five trillion by 2024. At IIM Jammu, we aspire to bring the visionary leaders on a single platform to create ideas that have meaningful impact on our future.
- Circular Economy: The Circular Economy represents the most recent attempt to conceptualize the integration of economic activity and environmental wellbeing in a sustainable way. The approach to practical sustainability is envisioned and demonstrated as an ‘economy in loops’ of resource savings, waste prevention, and product-life extension.
- Disruptions in Indian Markets: In India, the past decade has seen the rise and fall of many unicorns. Those still standing are the ones that have disrupted the Indian way of life. The primary trigger behind these changes is the emergence of new technologies. The panel will discuss disruptions and their impact on the Indian economy and the challenges that bigger organizations face.
- Inclusive Growth: The idea is to deliver the envisioned economic development in resource-limited settings that create and enhance opportunities to improve the economic and social well-being of all, including those at the base of the pyramid. The panel will uncover the present problems, future aspects and suggest the measures and path be taken for achieving sustainable and inclusive growth towards a prosperous India.
- The Indian Colossus: Following globalization and India’s rapid economic growth and technological advancement, a colossus of market opportunities opened up for Indian economy. For a country like India, navigating and leveraging this sea of opportunities doesn’t come without challenges. The panel will discuss the opportunities in the Indian market and the associated challenges.
- Corporates: Rs.8,000 per delegates
- Faculty Members: Rs.6,000 per delegates
- Research Scholars/Students: Rs.4,000 per delegate
The Summit Fee includes the Summit kit and Conference Lunch, Dinner, Tea, and Refreshments. If there is a bulk registration from any organization, every fifth delegate from the same organization will be registered free.
To register online, click here. The last date to register is January 31, 2020.
Phone Number: 0191-2585837
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.