About the Scholarship:
Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand invites applications for Diplome De Patisserie (certificate in French pastry) or Diplome de Cuisine (certificate in French cookery) Scholarships for International Students each worth NZD $15,000.
Who is Eligible?
- International students who are citizens of the following countries: India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Fiji, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and some Middle East countries are welcome to apply.
- Must be over the age of 16 at course commence.
- Current or past Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must provide Academic IELTS score of 5.5 without sub-score under 5.0.
How To Apply?
Applicants should submit the following:
- Completed Scholarship Application Form.
- Completed Enrolment Form. Download Enrolment Form
- IETLS results.
- Copy of your passport or birth certificate.
- Send the above supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications must be submitted at least one month before the course start date.
Please read the following notes before completing the application form:
- Applications will be assessed on case by case basis, we will let you know within two weeks of receiving your completed application and supporting documents.
- The successful candidates will have a NZD $15,000 reduction in tuition fees. The Scholarship may be suspended or terminated if it is considered the scholar has not made satisfactory academic progress in each term of study.
- The balance of tuition fees will not be invoiced until after the Scholarship recipients have been accepted and been announced.
- No application fee is required.
To Apply or Enquire:
Phone: +64 4 472 9800
For further details, please visit the link given here