This 2-day online workshop on ‘Basics of GST’ will cover important aspects related to GST – such as applicability, registration, returns and law, commerce and will introduce you to the commonly used concepts of Reverse Charge Mechanism and Input Tax Credit under the GST.
Sub-Topics for the Workshop on GST:
Session 1 – October 17 – 4 PM to 6 PM
- Introduction to GST and GST Law
- Concept of Supply under GST
- Registration – Who has to and what are the options available?
- Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Time, Place and Value of supply
Session 2 – October 18 – 4 PM to 6 PM
- Input Tax Credit – What can be claimed and how it has to be?
- GST Returns – How and How frequently?
- E-way bill
- Assessments and Litigation under GST
- Practical Aspects of GST and Case Studies
Practical Skills That Attendees Can Gain:
- Basic, and then as we move on to the second day, more advanced practical knowledge of the various prospects of Goods and Services Tax
- Laws related to GST
- Basics of taxation, registration, administration, reporting, returns
- Obtain an understanding of the Application of GST in everyday life
About The Speaker
Priyanshi Chokshi is a Chartered Accountant with an All India Rank 45 and has completed her B.Com from HR College of Commerce, and Masters in Business Laws from NLSIU Bangalore.
She has been a professional public speaker and corporate trainer, having conducted trainings on aspects of taxation, personal finance, soft-skills, among others.
She has worked in the field of taxation and transaction/deal advisory, tax and corporate litigation for over 3 years.
Who should do this workshop?
- Commerce, accounts, and CA students
- Law students
- Young lawyers wishing to enhance their understanding of GST
- Young accountants and CAs wishing to review GST-related concepts
- Entrepreneurs and business-persons willing to engage in the finer and technical details of GST
- Academicians in law, accountancy, business, and related fields eager to develop practical understanding of GST
- Senior professionals wanting to understand the new GST regime
- Rs. 500 + 18% GST= Rs. 590
- The fee is inclusive of both the sessions and the certificate.
Yes, the Certificate will be issued to all the participants who attend both the sessions of this workshop.
To register for the workshop and make the payment, please click here.