About the Competition
Vasundhara-The Green Society of Law College Dehradun Faculty of Uttaranchal University is organizing an INTERNATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND CAPTION WRITING COMPETITION.
The theme of Inter-National Photography and Caption Writing Competition is ‘Save Biodiversity – Stand for Your Earth’ where students-photographers will get an opportunity to unleash their talents. This competition will provide the participants with a chance to come more closer to their nature and environment. Moreover, it will also make the participants to come up with new ideas for writing captions for their photograph.
It emphasizes and re-instils the concept that the environment is not a stand-alone science but an interdisciplinary area that needs a holistic understanding of the various realms of technology, health, management all in a legal framework.
- All the students who are pursuing undergraduate and Postgraduate Course from any recognised University from India, as well as foreign, are eligible to participate in the same.
- Multiple Participation is allowed i.e. one person can register himself for as many entries as they want.
Certificates and Rewards
Participants who have registered themselves and have to send their photographs shall be rewarded Certificate of Participation. (e-certificates)
- Winner: INR 1,000
- 2nd position: Certificate
- 3rd position: Certificate
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.
The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 50/-.
Format for Submission
- Name of the participant
- Name of the University/College
- Email id
- Photograph in JEPG format
- The photograph should be @Geo Tagged
- A caption should only be in English and the original work of the participant
- Mention that whether the photo has been taken by Mobile phone or Camera
- Registration will open on 30 August,2020
- Last date of registration 10th September,2020
- Last date of submission 15th September,2020
- Declaration of result 21 September,2020