Online applications are invited in the prescribed application form from the eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professors, in the Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100, AGP of Rs. 6000/- (as per VI pay commission) in various subjects in the college.
PwD candidates may approach the helpdesk setup at the college in case they require any assistance in filling up the application form. The last date of receipt of application is 27.06.2017.
Qualifications for the Post of Assistant Professor:
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST or those who passed their Master’s degree prior to 19.09.1991 and hold a Ph.D. degree) or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- Candidates must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (SLET/SET).
How to Apply:
Application fees and forms are to be submitted as per details given below:
- Rs.500/- for UR/OBC category.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwD and Women Applicants.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as available on the website of the college, within the prescribed time limit indicated in the advertisement. No offline forms would be accepted.
Payment should be made online only, through credit/debit card/Net Banking. Applications with incomplete information or without requisite fee shall be rejected. Applicants applying for more than one post/department must apply separately and pay fees separately.
Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India, the University shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents uploaded with the application.
In case the information/documents are found to be false/incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility shall lie solely with the applicant and the applicant shall be liable for action as per law.
The Shortlisted candidates called for interview should report along with all the testimonials/certificates in original along with photo ID. A set of photocopy of certificates/testimonials with respect to the qualifications and experience indicated in the online application form, duly certified by the applicant should be submitted at the time of interview.
For more details, please visit the original advertisement here.
About the Author
The author is a final year law student from Calcutta who takes her subject seriously and passionately. Spends most of her time online, with dozens of browser tabs open at a time. Is a bookworm, pop-culture geek, and a foodie. Willing to work for pizza.