‘Ladki Hoon, Lad Sakti Hoon’ (LHLSH) ambassador program is looking to hire interns for a 3-month program to be voices for Ms. Priyanka Gandhi Vadra’s motto of ‘Ladki Hoon, Lad Sakti Hoon’.
Volunteers will be engaged through various digital and on-ground campaign activities. Candidates will have to explore grassroots campaign management, build strategy, understand policy and governance, and facilitate stakeholder liaisoning.
- Inspire youth to dream, persevere, participate and take initiative to rebuild Uttar Pradesh.
- To educate and groom the next generation of women trailblazers to take the lead.
Modes and Activities
- Assist in formation of Volunteer groups at booth level.
- Workshop for Future leaders (electoral, political reforms).
- Organizing grassroot campaigns/sabhas/sammelans.
- Increasing the volunteer network.
- Content creation and distribution (WhatsApp, Facebook etc).
- Curbing spread of fake news with truth and fact-checking.
- Spreading the network through referral programs.
Any student or person involved in social work, entrepreneurship, part-time jobs, with a passion to be a change-maker can become LHLSH Ambassador.
Selected candidates would be offered a subsistence allowance along with accommodation at project-site, transportation arrangements, meals and other work-related expenses will also be covered.
- Certificate of Completion
- Access to exclusive events
- Grooming session from experts
- A chance to interact with diverse and vibrant national leadership
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Ladki Hoon, Lad Sakti Hoon (LHLSH) Ambassador Program.
Note: NoticeBard does not support one political party over another.