About the Program
The responsibility of laboratory safety rests with every person working in the laboratory. Enhancing the safety quality of the work environment through the recognition, evaluation, and control of hazardous conditions is extremely important.
This certificate program aims to ensure the mandatory knowledge of different hazards involved in a laboratory along with safety measures that are needed for the laboratory professionals and students enrolled in health science courses.
- Students of health science courses including medical biochemistry, medical microbiology, clinical laboratory science, clinical pharmacology, biotechnology etc.
- Research or health personnel in terms of laboratory safety and waste management
- Staff employed in healthcare, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industry.
One month program provides information about following
- Chemical, biological, electrical, mechanical and fire hazards in the laboratory and safety precautions
- Identification, evaluation and control of laboratory hazards
- Emergency response procedures in the event of fires, spills, explosions and other laboratory accidents.
First come first basis
- Written and an oral examination at the end of the course
- Minimum marks for passing is 50%
- Continuous evaluation process throughout the course
- Marks obtained in the examinations
Course Fee : Rs. 5000/-
Ph: 0820-29-23099/22936, Mob: 7406765675