Advertisement for the post of Laboratory Engineers in Special Manpower Development Programme for Chip to Systems Design (SMDP-C2SD) project.
Essential: B.E/ B.Tech in ECE/EEE/ICE and ME/ M.Tech in VLSI Design / Microelectronics/ any other specialization related to VLSI domain with first-class.
Desirable: Minimum 1- year experience with the relevant field of VLSI/ASIC and must also have a strong understanding of all phases of front-end/ Back-end development in ASIC projects, including ASIC architecture, micro-architecture, RTL design, verification, timing closure & physical design.
- Carrying out R&D work in VLSI Design.
- Guiding the UG/PG students on their project work in VLSI design & testing.
- Assisting the students during the laboratory classes on VLSI systems.
- Undergoing training on the advanced VLSI design topics under the Learning Enhancement Programme (LEP) to be conducted at the VLSI man power resource centers.
- Preparation and submission of project reports to the project funding and monitoring agencies.
- Developing the skills on advanced VLSI CAD tools and guide the students on chip design under India chip program.
- Maintaining the VLSI Lab., Extended VLSI Lab. and WSD Lab.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the project coordinator and co-coordinator.
The softcopy of the application form is to be sent to laksh[at]nitt.edu and the last date for receiving the application is 22/03/2021 till 5 pm. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email to appear for written test and/or Interview.
Appointment will be made on purely contractual basis initially for a period of SIX months with a salary of Rs. 34,000/-(Rupees Thirty Four Thousand only) per month. However, the period may be extended upto November 30, 2021 depending on the satisfactory performance of the candidate.