La Trobe University, Australia’s Full Fee Research Scholarships 2020 for Graduates: Apply by Mar 31
A number of La Trobe University Full Fee Research Scholarships (LTUFFRS) are offered each year to outstanding international applicants. The scholarship will cover tuition fees for a period of two years for a Masters by research degree, and four years for a doctoral degree. Please note that this does not cover Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
The LTUFFRS is awarded on the basis of academic merit and a consideration of targeted areas of research strength at the University. It may be held concurrently with a university research scholarship and applicants for an LTUFFRS are advised to apply for a La Trobe University Graduate Research Scholarship (LTGRS).
Applications for LTUFFRS scholarships close annually on 30 September for the main scholarship round and 31 March for the mid-year scholarship round.
- a La Trobe Research Scholarship for three and a half (3.5 years) years, with a value of $27,596 per annum (2019 rate)
- a fee-relief scholarship for up to four years to undertake a PhD at La Trobe University
- opportunities to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers, and have access to our suite of professional development programs.
- a Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 70 or above, or
- a Bachelors (Honours) degree, Masters by coursework or ungraded Masters by research degree completed within the last ten years where you achieved a weighted average mark of 70 or above across any coursework subjects.
How to apply?
If you wish to apply for this scholarship, follow these steps:
- review details on how to apply for candidature
- to identify a potential supervisor, submit an enquiry using our online enquiry system, indicating that you wish to be considered for this scholarship. We will direct this to the appropriate La Trobe staff member
- when you have received in-principle agreement for supervision, complete and submit your application to the La Trobe Graduate Research School (admissions.grs[at]latrobe.edu.au) for admission into La Trobe’s PhD program, indicating you wish to be considered for a scholarship.
Graduate Research School
For more details, click here.
About the Author