Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) 2017 [Monthly Stipend of Rs. 7000]: Apply by August 23
Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India invites application for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) 2017 to take up research career in Science.The main aim of this program is to ensure growth of the scientific minds for research and development of the country.
- Students intending to pursue/pursuing graduation program in Basic Sciences, that is, B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Cell Biology, Ecology, Molecular Biology, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Biotechnology, Neurosciences, Bioinformatics, Marine Biology, Geology, Human Biology, Genetics, Biomedical Sciences, Applied Physics, Geophysics, Materials Science or Environmental Science.
- Students who have secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in Maths and Science subjects in the class 10 board examination and have secured a minimum of 60% (50%for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in Science subjects in the class 12 board examination.
- Class 12 passed, (PCM/B), graduation 1st year, Int. post graduation 1st year (basic science).
Monthly stipend Rs 7,000 and annual contingency Rs 28,000.
- Aptitude Test: After scrutinizing the application forms and after meeting the eligibility criteria for different streams, all eligible students will be called for aptitude test conducted both in Hindi and English at different centers across the country on October 29.
- Interview: On the performance in the aptitude test, selected candidates will be asked to appear for interview which will be the final stage of selection.
- Online Deadline: August 23
- Aptitude Test: October 29
- Admit Cards available from first week of October
SA/SX/SB – during 1st to 3rd years of – B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math. / Integrated M.Sc. /M.S: Rs.5,000
SA/SX/SB – during M. Sc. / 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc. /M.S./M.Math./M.Stat: Rs.7,000
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
Indian Institute of Science
Bangalore – 560 012
Telephone: (080) 22932975 / 76, 23601008, 22933536
Email: email@example.com (for application purpose)
For more details, please click here.
About the Author