The India Think Council is a leading research initiative and policy analysis think tank working towards bringing together socially like-minded intellectuals. The council hosts various national and international seminars with a view to promote the ancient tradition of ideological development through dialogue, debate and discussions.
A dynamic initiative in this direction is, first of its kind Kumbh Conclave 2018-19; focusing on the historical, political, social and economic aspects of the religious Mela and the celebration of the spiritual and epiphanic values of Kumbh in India through centuries.
Dates: 27-28-29 July 2018 (10 am to 5 pm)
Location: Senate Hall, University of Allahabad, Allahabad (UP)
Call for Papers
The Council invites papers from students, scholars and professionals from all over the country and abroad to be presented at the Kumbh Conclave in July 2018.
Sub Themes: Submission of papers
- History of Kumbh and its Spiritual Values.
- Public Administration, City Planning and Governance of the Kumbh Mela.
- Dharma and Good governance.
- Spirituality and development: A scientific analysis.
- India – A Culture and Religion driven economy.
- Spiritual leaders & Ashrams: Role in the making of society and promotion of Humanity.
- Rituals and environment.
- Please submit your abstract in 200-300 words in English or Hindi (Word or PDF only) on this page latest by 31st May 2018.
- Co-authorship up to two is allowed with separate registration.
- The participants are expected to avoid plagiarism as far as possible and submit original papers only. Thus, any previously published material shall not be accepted.
- Kindly note that the selected papers would be presented during the Conclave. Travel cost up to third AC railway would be reimbursed for the selected Presenters. Their lodging and boarding too would be taken care of by ITC.
- Conclave Venue is Senate Hall, University of Allahabad /Multipurpose Hall, MNNIT, Allahabad (UP).
- Presented papers will be published in the Conclave Souvenir 2018-19.
Last Date of Abstract submission: 21st June 2018
Last Date of Full Paper submission: 30th June 2018
For any query, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Prof Shri Arvind Mishra | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Pankaj Sharma | email@example.com
Ms. Bhumika Shukla | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Amisha Pathak |email@example.com
For official link, click here.