National Conference on “Current and Future Trends On Emerging Technologies” (CFTET – 2017) is intended to provide a common platform to bring together academicians, researchers, engineers, research scholars, scientists and students from all over the country to exchange and share their views and experiences in the recent trends and to discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
In the global competitive customer centric scenario, the field of Computer Science. Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical, Bio-chemical, Civil and Chemical Engineering are advancing at rapid pace.
New technologies and their applications are emerging in the areas of food processing, bioinformatics, VLSI design, microwave, cloud computing, parallel computing, thermal, design, manufacturing, automobile, Composite, GPS, remote sensing, structural and catalytic engineering, power technology etc.
The challenges faced by today’s engineers are forcing them to keep abreast with emergent trends through continuous research and development.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited in the following topics which are the main focus areas of the conference.
- Bio-Chemical Engg. Bio-fields, Food Processing, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Genetic Engineering.
- ECE/EE: Communication, Fiber Optics comm., VLSI Technology & Design, Satellite Communication, Microwave Engg, Power System, Control System
- CSE: Open Source Software, Adhoc Network, Big Data Computing, Software Engineering, Wireless and Mobile Communication Soft Computing, Parallel Processing, Image Processing, Artificial Intelligence
- Mechanical: Renewable Energy Resources, Advances in Thermal Engg, Solid Mechanics, Design, Advances in Manufacturing Technology, CAD/CAM, Automation & Simulation, Automobile engineering
- Civil Engineering: Building Material and Design, water management, waste treatment, GPS technology and Remote sensing
- Chemical Engineering: Thermodynamic Process, Chemical reaction, Separation Process, Catalysis engineering, Polymer technology
- The author(s) are required to submit their manuscript in Microsoft Office Word format through e-mail to email@example.com.
- The original manuscript submitted should be typed in double spaced on A4 sized paper with Title 14 font size and main body 12 font size in Times New Roman.
- The number of pages along with the texts, figures/ graphs and tables should not be more than 6 pages.
- The paper template is available on the institute website (www.kecua.ac.in)
- Only accepted manuscripts will be published in proceedings after depositing the registration fee.
Duly filled registration form may be submitted by email or on the conference day. The registration fee will be in the form of Demand Draft (D.D.) drawn in favour of CFTET2017 payable at SBI-KEC Dwarahat (Branch code 10584).
The registration fees are given below:
- Student: Rs. 1 000/-
- Academician: Rs. 2 000/-
- For industry personnel: Rs. 3 000/-
- Date of Abstract Submission: Nov 30, 2017
- Date of Full Length Paper: Dec 15, 2017
- Final paper submission after review: Dec 20, 2017
- Registration with fees: Dec 25, 2017
For any query please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.