About the Organiser
The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is a public institution established by the government of India in 1951. It is the first of the IITs to be established and is recognised as an Institute of National Importance. In 2019 it was awarded the status of Institute of Eminence.
About the Event
Kshitij also called KTJ, is the annual techno-management festival of one of India’s premier technical institutions, the IIT Kharagpur. Kshitij’s journey started in 2004, from then its aim is to provide the technically inclined youth’s generation a national-level platform, where they can show their talents and expertise and would be recognized and rewarded.
Since its early years, Kshitij developed exponentially, it gets an overpowering response from the students from various famous technical institutes and educational communities everywhere throughout the world. Not only from India but students from foreign countries are getting attracted toward Kshitij and are actively participating in its events creating a more competitive, challenging and developing environment.
Recently Kshitij’s 16th release had been held from 19th to 21st January 2019. In this edition, Kshitij’s gets an all-over interest of more than 70,000 students from various technical institutes. And a total of Rs. 45 lacs offered as prize money. The Seventeenth release of Kshitij is scheduled from 17th to 19th January 2020.
- Laws of Motion: It is a flying aircraft designing and creation event felicitated by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers IMechE. It is a standout amongst the most celebrated events of Kshitij, which gets interests from students everywhere throughout the nation
- Eureka: Paper presentation competition, certified by IEEE.
- Overnite: The ACM ICPC multi-commonplace programming challenge is guaranteed by ACM, the world’s biggest and most renowned logical and instructive processing society
- Embetronix: It is an inserted hardware circuit plan rivalry spread more than two rounds
- Robowars: Build a robot and inspire it in the field to battle and win from different robots
- Relic Hunter: An online treasure hunting game requiring analytical skills to solve tricky questions to get to the next clues in the ultimate quest for treasure. Based on Harry Potter
- Code-O-Soccer: A simulation-based strategic coding event which provides you with a perfect platform to solve a strategy based creative problem using your coding and strategic
- Sand Rover: Participants had an opportunity to build up an all-terrain bot and show their technical skills, where the wheels are bound to surf over uneven contours with minimum spillage of sand in sandrover. In this participant have to discharge their bots through challenging obstacles pushing it to extreme limits while the clock ticks
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the event through this link.
Nikhil Chhatri (+91-8003881155), Rupali Kumari (+91-7033386501)