Entries are invited from eligible candidates for the KRITAGYA: National Level Hackathon is organized by NAHEP-ICAR.
KRI-TA-GYA explains, KRI for Krishi (Agriculture), TA for Taknik (Technology), and GYA for Gyan (Knowledge). This event will give an opportunity to the students/faculties/entrepreneurs/innovators and others to showcase their innovative approaches & technology solutions to promote livestock farming in India.
Such initiatives under NAHEP along with the Animal Science Division of ICAR will also help in enhancing the learning capabilities, innovations and disruptive solutions, employability, and entrepreneurial drive in the livestock sector.
Applicants will be presenting a potential solution with animal science technologies, precision farming practices as an enabler for addressing the emerging challenges in their vicinity / localized areas / state / zone specific.
This event will invite and encourage applicants to come out with an innovative, out of box and disruptive solution by leveraging the application of technologies or practices in the field of animal sciences. The problem statement and solutions will be preferably on promoting ‘Innovations for Precision and Economical Animal Farming’.
Who can participate?
- Students/faculties/innovators from any university/technical institution across the country can apply and participate in the form of a group.
- This group will comprise a maximum of 4 participants, with not more than one faculty and/or more than one innovator or entrepreneur.
- Participating students can collaborate with local start-ups, students from technology institutions including IITs and NITs, etc. but group size must not exceed 4 members.
- All screening of the concept entries will be done at initial stage, followed by zonal level evaluation of screened ideas through technical presentation
- From each zone, 3 winners will be selected for the national round
- Zonal level winners will get mentorship support from the domain experts to better prepare for the National round
- Winners from the zone level event, will be felicitated with Appreciation certificates
- The zonal level winners under this round will make technical presentation before the national level committee and 3 winners will be selected as National Level winners
- Winners from the national level event, will be felicitated with cash prize and citations with participation certificate
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the hackathon through this link.
October 10, 2021