Kristu Jayanti College is a private, autonomous college in Bangalore, Karnataka. The college was founded in 1999 and is managed by the Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI). It was formed by the members of the St. Joseph’s province of the CMI. The college has around 3200 students with 26 programs.
The Conference on Role of Higher Educational Institutions in Sectoral Equilibrium and National Well-being has the following objectives:
- Understand the emphasis of sectoral development in draft policy on higher education.
- Explore the role of HEI towards balanced sectoral growth
- Deliberate on the efforts of HEI in skilling challenged youth and spearheading innovations in diverse sectors.
- Bring out the initiatives of academia towards renewable resources, agriculture and rural development.
Call for Papers
The sub themes of the conference are:
- Higher Education and Sectoral Growth
- HEI and Innovation
- Efforts of HEI for Renewable Resources
- Efforts in HE towards Agriculture and Rural Development
- Role of HE in Skilling the Challenged
- Youth and Well-being and Role of HE
- Role of HE in Media Sector
- Service Sector and Role of HE
- Role of HE in Upliftment of Marginalized
- Any other related areas
- A soft copy and a hard copy of the full paper along with the abstract (not exceed 5000 words or 12 pages) should be submitted.
- The paper should include title, author’s name, mailing address, mobile number and email address.
- The paper along with the abstract should be submitted on or before Dec 28 here.
The registration fees are given below:
- Academicians & Professional
Participation: Rs. 700
Participation & Publication: Rs. 1400
- Students/Full Time Research Scholars
Participation: Rs. 300
Participation & Publication: Rs. 1000
Last date for paper submission: Dec 28
For any queries, mail: email@example.com
For any further information, visit here.