Krishnamurty World School, Cuttack is conducting a Youth Model United Nations Conference on April 29-30.
The Agenda are as follows.
Laws governing rights of labourers in emerging economies. Click here for details.
Provisional agenda of the session of UNSC in April. Click here for details.
Analysing the Article 370 of the Indian Constitution and the AFSPA Act. Click here for details.
Preventing illicit traffic of small arms and light weapons, reviewing Arms trade treaty. Click here for details.
- Registration Fees: 800INR (Includes Lunch, Snacks, High Tea, Delegate Kit, Entry into Social Events and Registration)
- Accomodation Charges to be revealed on queries
Sudeshna Sahu: 9439718027, Ansuman Biswal: 9583394378
- Click here for Delegate Applications.
- Click here for International Press Applications.
- Click here for the Facebook link.