About the Challenge
The KPMG Ideation Challenge (KIC) is a unique experience of a lifetime, designed to stretch your limits and challenge what you think is possible.
You will get to generate a new idea that could change the world, create a prototype and then pitch it to business leaders. Along the way you will work with KPMG member firms’ data scientists, coders, business specialists and tech gurus, who will help bring your idea to life.
If successful, you will get the opportunity to take on teams from the rest of the world in the virtual KIC Global Finals.
Participate now to learn from experts. Work with a dream team. Build a winning pitch. Meet amazing people from around the world. And the further you progress, the more real-world experience you could gain.
- KIC will accept a team of three members currently enrolled in a STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or a business course. The team should comprise of at least one male and one female member
- All team members should be pursuing a full-time undergraduate/bachelor’s degree/post-graduate programme with at least one year remaining of their studies
- To qualify, the Idea/solution should incorporate usage of advanced technologies, data and analytics, cognitive methodologies and should be scalable into a prototype and a business model/case.
What is in it for you?
- A platform to ideate around advanced technology solutions that use data, analytics, robotics, AI within a business context
- Chance to create solutions for real client problems just like KPMG member firms’ professionals across the world and bring your successful business model/prototype to the global finals.
- Opportunity to work in a diverse team and KPMG in India professionals from both technical and business backgrounds providing you critical business acumen and expertise. It is an opportunity built to position you for success!
- Constant coaching and guidance from KPMG in India professionals throughout the course of the competition that would result in development of your solution, your consulting skills and experience of what life is like at KPMG in India
- Learn about the type of work we do and an opportunity to explore a potential career with KPMG in India – A chance to see where your interest and skills may best be suited.
- Win INR4 lakh and the prestigious title of ‘Team India’ to participate in international finals with teams from across the globe. Runner up team in India finals to get INR2 Lakh
- Guaranteed internship with KPMG in India for top two teams from national finals
- Opportunity to attend a networking event in Delhi/Gurgaon with leaders from start-ups as well as the industry. Travel and stay sponsored by KPMG in India
- Continuous mentorship by KPMG in India professionals for teams with promising ideas discovered in 2021 KIC and access to platforms for pitching their ideas to Venture Capitalists
- Win cash prize of upto USD6000 (gift cards worth USD1000 per person) for winning the global finals.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the challenge through this link.
For more details, click the link below.