The 2nd Korea-India Painting Competiton invites paintings on various themes from young, budding artists all across the country.
Topics for Paintings
- South Korea – as I see it(Technology, Beauty, Tourism, Sports, Culture, etc)
- Legendary Indian Princess Huh Hwang-ok to Korea
(Ayodhya, Queen Huh Memorial)
- Korea and India’s Independence Movement
(March 1st Movement, 15th August – Liberation day)
Sizes of Paintings
- The minimum size of an entry is A4 for Junior Group
(21.0 x 29.7cm or 8.27 x 11.69 inches)
- The minimum size of an entry is A3 for Senior Group
(29.7 x 42.0cm or 11.69 x 16.53 inches)
- The painting must be original and work is done on paper of any kind.
- Any kind of coloring can be used including but not limited to pencil colors, crayons, watercolors, acrylic colors, oil colors, charcoal, paints, oil paints, etc.
Terms & Conditions
- The organizer accepts no responsibility for submissions that are lost, delayed, damaged, defaced, or mislaid, howsoever they are caused. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of entry.
- Students who have won Free Korea Trip under any contest of Korean Cultural Centre India are not eligible to participate.
- The contest is open to School students who are Citizens of India and are residing in India.
- Painting Competition is divided into two groups – Junior Group and Senior Group.
- Students from Class 1 to 7 will participate in the Junior Group.
- Students from Class 8 to 12 will participate in the Senior Group.
By Post to:
Korean Cultural Centre India,Embassy of the Republic of Korea,25-A, Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar 4, New Delhi 110024.
Phone Number: 9810026547