It gives us immense pleasure to invite you to participate in the “International Conference on Current Scenario in Pure and Applied Mathematics (ICCSPAM – 2018)” organized by PG & Research Department of Mathematics, Kongunadu Arts & Science College.
All academicians and researchers in the branches of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, and Mathematical Physics are kindly requested to submit original research paper for presentation.
All accepted abstracts will be compiled and published in the conference proceeding and selected papers from the ICCSPAM 2018 recommended by the scientific committee will be further recommended for the publication in any one of the prestigious and renowned International Journals indexed by SCIE/ESCI/(Web of Science – Thomson Reuters)/Scopus.
- The prime objective of the conference is to provide a forum to discuss the recent developments in different branches of mathematics to exchange views, ideas and thoughts.
- This conference will provide an ideal platform for Researchers in India to interact with senior Mathematicians to exchange their views and ideas, also to make possible collaboration with researchers working in different areas of Mathematics and their Applications.
- The theoretical topics together with real life examples from various mathematical science and applications and problems are planned for presentation and discussion.
- This conference will offer a chance for publishing the research papers in a reputed International Journal.
Call for Papers
Papers from academicians, students, scholars and industrialists are invited on the following themes.
- Graph Theory
- Algebraic Graph Theory
- Numerical Analysis
- Image processing – Pattern Recognition
- Fractal Theory
- Dynamical system
- Fuzzy Theory and its applications
- Number theory
- Control theory
- Neural network
- Operations Research
- Artificial Intelligence
- Stochastic Modelling
- Optimization Techniques
- Differential Equations / Inclusions
- Complex Analysis
The authors are requested to submit their original research papers in PDF file format, relevant to the main theme of the conference, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The email must bear the subject line “ICCSPAM 2018: Paper Submission”.
- Last date for sending papers (along with registration): Dec 15, 2017
- Last date for registration (only participation): Jan 14, 2018
- Intimation of Selection of papers: Jan 15, 2018
For Indian Delegates For Delegates From Abroad
Research Scholars – Rs. 2000 Researcher/ Student – $250
Academicians/Faculty – Rs.2500 Others – $300
Industrialists – Rs. 3000
For registration form click here.
Dr. K. Muthukumarasamy, Convener – ICCSPAM2018
Head, PG & Research Department of Mathematics
Kongunadu Arts and Science College (Autonomous)
Coimbatore – 641 029, Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone: +91 (0) 98422 24570, +91 (0) 98429 0709, +91 (0) 94425 34761, +91 (0) 99428 82558, +91 (0) 97916 1595