About the conference
The aim of the conference is to carry the professionals and researchers together from academic to industry to achieve their utilization in the specific areas and to encourage their development with genuine technology methods.
All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on inventiveness, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
Surely, the outcome of this conference will kindle the mind set of Research scholars, Faculty Members, Students and industry persons to learn and promote their research work in the thrust area of Thermal, Manufacturing, structural and Environmental Engineering.
Call for papers
The Main topics of the conference are given below-
- Heat – Mass Transfer
- Biological Heat Transfer
- Melting and Solidification
- Single and Two-Phase Flows
- Conventional Energy Technologies
- Energy Conversion Systems
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Automotive Technologies
- Energy and Environment
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Biofuels and Internal Combustion Engines
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Micro/nanofluidics and life science application
- Numerical Methods in Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer
- Transport Phenomena in Porous Media
- Thermal behavior of Manufacturing systems
- Thermal behavior of Materials processing
For more topics, click here.
- Registration Fee includes the cost of Conference Kit, Certificate, Lunch and Refreshment during the conference.
- Registration fee only for your Participation in the conference
- Fee mentioned here is only for Single Author. If all the authors are willing to present in the Conference, then every author should Register Separately by paying the fee. The Author who registers only can attend the conference.
- Extended Version of Paper will be published in Anna University Annexure I and Scopus Indexed Journals.
- Last date of Paper Submission: December 10, 2017
- Last date for Registration: January 27, 2018
- Dates of Conference: March 23-24, 2018
It is mandatory for at least one author of an accepted paper to register in order for the paper to be included in the Technical Program. If an author has got more than one accepted papers, each paper has to be registered separately
The fees are as given below.
Student author (graduate or under graduate or post graduate): Rs. 2500
Academicians: Rs. 3500
Delegated from industry: Rs. 5000
Foreign author: $150
Payment can be made online to the below account
Name : The Principal,Kongunadu College of Engg & Technology
Account Number : 6098615995
Account Type : SB
IFSC : IDIB000M120
MICR No : 620019026
Bank : Indian Bank
Branch : MEIAKKALNAICKENPATTI
Branch Code : 01208
The Demand Draft (DD) should be drawn in favour of ” The Principal, Kongunadu College of Engineering and Technology”, Payable at Namakkal.
Kongunadu College of Engineering and Technology,
Namakkal-Trichy Main Road, Tholurpatti Post, Thottiam Taluk,
Tiruchirappalli District, Tamil Nadu – 62125, India
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
mobile : +91-8012510197
Phone : +91-4326-277571