Kongsberg Digital is looking for Development Engineers who want to experiment with their theoretical skills to gain exciting real-world software engineering experience.
About the Kongsberg Digital Hiring Challenge
The engineers will work in the core of technology at Kongsberg Digital’s Bangalore Centre with opportunities to build knowledge, expertise and get hands-on experience on building solutions within autonomy, smart data, augmented reality and other areas.
Format of the Test:
- 10 MCQs
- 1 Basic Programming Question
- 1 DS and Algo Programming Question
- 2020/2021 Graduates
|Compensation:||As per industry standards|
Who can apply?
- 2020/2021, BE/B-Tech Graduates with 65% throughout academics from either of the following streams: Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics and communications.
What are they looking for?
- A hands-on developer who has the analytical knack for problem solving and logical reasoning.
- An inqusitive thought process to work in an agile environment which demands continues improvement
- An inquisitive mindset with a genuine inclination to contribute towards Research and Development
- Some exposure to one of the programming languages like C#, Java, Python, etc.
- A go getter who is passionate about both individual and team ambitions and will contribute to the big picture.
- A solid communicator who is able to explain, understand and discuss technology on a daily basis.
- An integral part of the development team which is changing the Industrial 4.0 landscape
- Play a key role in developing our products, influencing and improving a world-leading portfolio of software within maritime, oil & gas and renewables & utilities.
- Contribute towards enhancing products by identifying opportunities for improvement, providing suggestions, designing and implementing.
- Maintaining and improving existing codebase.
- Working with team to implement technical designs.
- Design and Develop solutions with cutting edge technologies like Cloud Computing, IOT, and Machine Learning/AI.
- Investigating, proposing and using new technologies wherever relevant.
- A flexible work environment that fosters innovation and technical excellence
- Medical, Accidental and Life Insurance coverage
- Support for involvement in Social and Community upliftment programs
- Culture which encourages learning and stands as a people first organisation
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the challenge through this link.
Dec 5. 2021
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: