The International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Hyderabad, invites applications for Kohli Ph.D. Fellowship towards pursuing Ph.D. Degree at Kohli Centre on Intelligent Systems (KCIS).
The Kohli Ph.D. Fellowship is extremely competitive and selective and will be awarded to candidates who show remarkable and extraordinary research aptitude, scholarly abilities, and capacity to think through unstructured problems.
The International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad is a Not-for-Profit Public-Private Partnership institute deemed to be university, focused on information technology and other fields such as computer science, electronics and communication, and their interdisciplinary applications across other domains.
- A monthly stipend of ₹ 50,000/- p.m for up to 4 years or submission of the thesis, whichever is earlier.
- The fellowship would also support travel to top conference forums.
- There are a total of five fellowships for the academic year 2020-21.
- Prior track record in research that showcases required abilities will also be considered.
- Selected fellows are expected to work in broad areas of AI aligned with KCIS.
B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Tech/ M.E in all branches/ M.Sc in Foundational Sciences are eligible to apply.
The selection process for the Monsoon 2020 semester is through IIITH’s regular PGEE process. Selected candidates who have performed exceptionally in the PGEE interview round will have to go through one more interview with the KCIS interview panel for the fellowship.
How to Apply?
For the Monsoon 2020 semester, interested applicants have to apply through IIITH’s regular Post Graduate Entrance Exam channel. To apply online, click here. The last date to apply is May 15, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-40-6653 1524
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in New India Foundation Fellowship [Stipend Upto Rs. 1.5L/Month]: Apply by August 30.